Target Plus (XII Appearing)
This 1-year classroom program has been specifically designed for the
students appearing for class XII. The aim is to accomplish the goals at both
ends – school and competitive examination. We don’t believe that anyone should
ever have to compromise. Just because a student is going to school, compromise
shouldn’t feel destined. This program is especially to ensure that the student
isn’t too burdened by studies at both ends, but also to ensure that the desired
outcome is achieved. The students get to focus on their academic subjects in
school as well as the academic build-up required for CLAT.
Admission: Available February Onwards
· One Year Classroom Coaching for Students studying in class XII while
preparing for CLAT 2020.
· Weekend Classes – Saturday & Sunday.
· Complete study material and handouts
· Test Series (Online and Offline)
· Problem solving sessions
· Online Portal for Parents and Students
· Analysis of every student’s performance available on the portal for
· Approximately 40 students in each batch
· Practice Session for building speed and accuracy
· Preparation for Personal Interview, Group Discussion, Micro
Presentation, Written Ability Test for Symbiosis, Christ, etc.
· Material for practice at home.
· Management of Attendance by the Administration.
· Classes held by the most-experienced aptitude trainers who are
well-versed in their respective subjects.
Application Procedure: Contact us at 0141-2740131